Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Many Thanks

I started teaching art classes in my home 8 years ago!! I taught in NC where we lived for a little while and then I took over a pretty neat little Kindermusik program.  I did that for a couple years.  When we moved to UT I had a baby and then a couple years later another baby and while I was building my family I took a little break from my art classes.  I literally had a vision about opening my art classes back up.  I have been cultivating creative minds for a couple years again now and I absolutely love it.  I sometimes feel like my little art school is my 5th baby!  I am passionate about it.  I love art and it so special to see little kids develop a love for it as well.

My art school wouldn't be possible with out the special little artists that attend or the amazing parents that get them here.  I just wanted to give a great big Thank You to my students and the parents.  Thanks for helping me make my vision a reality. Cheers to many more paint splats, pencil shavings, and mini master pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment