Tuesday, April 23, 2013

ArT FoLiO

I just sent out my e-flier for my SUMMER Art Classes.  If you didn't get one and you would like some info please email, call or text me.  If your artist hasn't yet attended a class that they got an art portfolio I always make them available during my Summer classes.  They will be available for $2.  They are bright, fun, durable, practical, and large enough to fit all sizes of completed art work.  I like them for my own kids because it is also a little storage place for great art pieces that they make at home, school or art school.  I have not yet had ONE kid that hasn't wanted one....and they always ask me about them if they don't have one and I end up making them one.  They love them.  So please let me know if you need one when you pay and or sign up so I can have it ready when they come to the first day of Summer Class or Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment