Monday, May 20, 2013

sNeAk PeAk FaRmEr's MaRkEt aRt CaMp

Anyone who knows me knows I love farmy anything.  I love farms! I love cows grazing in the green green meadow, I love beautiful wild flowers, I love fresh climbing gardens, I love sunshine, I love country music, I love chickens, I love bees, I love sunflowers, I love fresh air...and I really love going to farmers markets and seeing all that comes from farms.  The locally grown food is so beautiful and full of colors....makes for great subjects for teaching art! Lots and lots of color talk.  So for this camp we will be drawing and painting things from the scenes of a farmer's market.  This one will make you want to go home and observe some nature and make some strawberry jam. 
Although not quite finished here are some of the projects we will work on.... stay tuned for more previews and some finished looks!  I love love love making painted paper with the kids.  We will be making a fruit collage using painted paper that they make.  This camp is sure to be a hit...so moooooove on over to the Farmer's Market Art Camp!



No comments:

Post a Comment